This post is part of Free Guide to Investing in HYIPs. Click here to read the previous article.
In order to better understand the essence of strategies, please download their chart version from the following link.
STRATEGY #3 (vision — long-term, risk — medium)
This long-term strategy designed for investment in HYIPs to be constant activity and source of income.
We are still ready to take “average” risk, and so we can use the following scheme (see the Chart 4):
• 20% — in high-risk HYIPs for a short time. Allocate this part among 10 programs (or even 20)
• 60% — in the medium and long term programs. Allocate this part among 12 programs
• 20% — super long and low-risk HYIPs. Allocate this part among 2 programs
From now on, we can make a choice in favor of programs that pay interest every day, week or even month. As it has been mentioned earlier, it helps simplify the process of monitoring the HYIP work and withdrawal of money from it, as it should not be an unpleasant task. Getting money should be something inspiring.
STRATEGY #4 (vision — long-term, risk — low)
This strategy is suitable for the case if we have a desire to continue to invest in HYIPs, but with minimal risk and anxiety. Our goal is to have a long-term permanent employment and additional income, but with an acceptable low risk.
Using this strategy, you can invest much larger amounts, but do not forget about the most important rule: “Do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose!”
An example of allocating the balance (see the Chart 5):
• 5-10% — in high-risk HYIPs for a short time. Allocate this part among more than 10 programs (or even 20)
• 30% — in the medium and long term programs. Allocate this part among 10programs
• 60-65% — in the super long and low-risk HYIPs. Allocate this part among 5-10 program
The number of programs under this strategy is bigger than in the previous ones, because the total amount is much higher ($ 5000).
Therefore, in this case, we have to choose the balanced HYIP types that pay interest every day, week or month, to better monitor their activities!
Final remarks on strategies
It is very important that you learn from your mistakes, and the more you’ll gain experience, the faster you will develop your own strategy that meets your objectives. It must be flexible and well-balanced, ie you need to take into account all important factors: amount invested, profits, time spent and risks that your investment bear.
And finally, let me quote you a very famous proverb, which I hope will help you make the right decision: “A PENNY SAVED IS A PENNY EARNED “