Skrill (formerly Moneybookers) is the global payment system, which enables individuals and entities to quickly and safely make transactions using e-mail. The system Start Time is 2002. The owner of the system is GatcombeParkVentures (London, UK).
Skrill is available in more than 190 countries, and today the number of users makes up 25 million. Skrill functional system is similar to PayPal, but it is more democratic and loyal. More than 120,000 merchants use Skrill’s direct payment solutions.
Main features of the system:
– No installation costs or monthly subscription, competitive fees for all cards
– Direct processing of more than 60 local payment options
– One contract and one interface for all payment and banking options
– Wide choice of payment methods
Multiple integration points (Hosted payment page or XML)
Quick checkout, wallet, recurring billing, virtual terminal, and other vital services through one account.
Free digital wallet
Skrill eWallet provides an easy and safe payment solution with very competitive fees where you can pay only with your email address and password. With Skrill eWallet you will get an access to the highest converting payment gateway with a highsecurity of data protection and highly competitive fees.
- There are no receiving fees
- Sending money fee is 1% of the amount sent (maximum €10)
- Uploading funds is usually free, but some options involve a small charge
- Paying at a shop or transferring funds with any merchant is free
- Deposits to the account by credit card have a fee of 1.9% of the transaction
- Withdrawals from the account: credit cards (VISA only): 2.28 USD; bank transfer: 2.28 USD; Cheque: 4.43 USD
Funding and withdrawal options:
Deposit methods: deposit money into your Skrill account, bank transfer, credit/debit card, instant banking (e.g. giropay, eNETS, Netpay, Inteligo, P24, Nordea, POLi).
Withdrawal options: bank account, Visa credit card, Cheques.
- Instant deposits and withdrawals;
- The highest level of security;
- Highly competitive fees;
- Exclusive bonuses for Skrill users;
- More than 36 million account holders trust Skrill
- Many HYIPs don’t accept Skrill
- Rather limited number of withdrawing options