In this article we will continue to learn all the details of HYIP investment. Namely, we will talk about the main types of HYIPs we often will come across.
I always draw a distinction between 2 types of HYIPs: low risk and high risk HYIPs. Some basic characteristics of these 2 types of HYIPs will be presented below, but the full audit will be a little bit later. It will highlight the definition of HYIP type in full detail.
Low risky HYIPs
This category includes legal and real investment programs that can operate on interest. The main features of Low risky HYIPs are:
- Reasonable, achievable levels of interest (from 10 to 25% per year)
- The real minimum deposit (from $ 500)
- Interest from the real business activity
- The contact details of which can be confirmed
- The administrator (s) is always in touch
- Fruitful and effective communication (phone, email, chat)
- Available information about the company and corporate documents
- Flawless (good) reputation or, at least, the absence of a bad reputation while studying the program on the Internet
- Only average or long-term investment plans (at least 3-6-12 months)
This category includes both legal HYIPs and financial pyramids. But in the end they will turn out to be scam and the organizers will simply disappear. High-risk HYIPs are divided into the following categories:
- Super long HYIPs: the interest rate from 0.5 to 2% per day, or from 15 to 40% per month. Such programs remain in the market for more than 1 year. However, most of them have only super long investment plans, so you can need a long time before you cover your initial deposit and start making profits.
- Long-term HYIPs: the interest rate from 2 to 3% per day. The lifetime – from 4 to 12 months.
- Average-term HYIPs: Interest rate from 3 to 7% per day. Typically, such programs function for about 2-3 weeks, maximum – 1-2 months.
- Short-term HYIPs: interest rate from 7% per day. They function from about several days to 2 weeks.
Of course, such division is not as accurate in practice. For example, if an average-term HYIP program shows good results, it continues to function for more than a few months. On the other hand, a HYIP, which seemed a super long program at first glance, disappears with your money within a few weeks.
It is important to understand to what type the above-mentioned HYIP type is referred, as an effective investment strategy will be a kind of synthesis of a few categories. Further, you’ll learn more about it and everything will be clearer.
An important note about interest rates
Some HYIPs return your initial capital on the final day of the investment plan, whereas other programs can pay interest on a daily and weekly basis. It is important that you are fully aware of this difference. These and other regulations will be discussed in detail in the section “full audit” in the subject line ”Interest”. So, watch out for updates in the blog!
P.S. You can also see my articles on the topic: ”All You Need To Know About HYIPs”, ”Be In The Loop: HYIP Types”.