First of all, decide for yourself what you need to invest in HYIPs for, or what type of the investor you are. In the future it will help you determine the investment strategy.
Ask yourself the following questions and answer them honestly:
- Do you want to know about this kind of investment just out of curiosity?
- Do you need extra income? If so, do you intend to make it a constant source of income? Or is it just temporary financial need?
- Or do you wish to make an investment in HYIPs your main occupation?
- Do you have an internal feeling of a “gambler”, and are you planning to use it in this industry?
- Or are you looking for alternative, more profitable investments for your savings?
Are you sure that they are willing to risk part of your accumulated capital and invest it in HYIPs? Wouldn’t it be better to use the money to buy something useful or beautiful for you and your family?
Investing can bring you a lot of different emotions: joy, euphoria, greed, arrogance, frustration, panic, anger, despair, etc.
Now answer the question: are you ready to cope with your volatile emotions? Accordingly, it is not worth investing when you are tired, upset or depressed. When you feel bad, you cannot make the right decision. If you want to build a permanent (additional) income from investments in HYIPs, you need not be self-confident but motivated and patient. Think of your dealings as business and behave as a business owner.
So, I again focus your attention on determining your type of the investor to develop a competent strategy of investing.
To be constantly motivated, it is important to reward yourself on a regular basis! Distribute some of your savings on something you enjoy!
Next time, we will talk about investment objectives and their realization time. Please, link the Part 9.