This is the part 2 of the article. Read the Part 1.
• Withdrawal: payment methods through which an investor can get his interest on his e-wallet.
The information does not always give exact details of the refund procedure of this or that HYIP. However, there are common conditions / provisions for everyone:
o Automatically: the HYIP admin automatically transfers interest onto your account, that is logical, as it should be. However, in order to make a refund to your wallet, you need to make the appropriate claim. It is to be considered for up to 24 hours.
o Manually: It may sound strange, but the conditions are the same as for automatic transfer.
o Instantly: the same method as for the “automatically” and “manually” except for the fact that you do not need to wait for trasfer. It comes without any delay.
o Directly: this means that the HYIP will pay your interest directly to your e-wallet. That is, you do not need to make a withdrawal. It is an ideal method of payment, however, unfortunately is not very popular among HYIPs. The method is often confused with “automatical” and “instant” withdrawal. Therefore, always fully study the HYIP working conditions on the site to understand exactly what withdrawal method is used in this case.
• The site rating (Our rating): it is made by the administrator of the monitoring site, which is often expressed with “smiles”, asterisks, or dollar signs.
• Votes: each monitoring site enables investors / users to leave votes for a particular HYIP. In our case, we see that the rating is 109, and the degree of confidence on the part of users – 109%. However, always remember about programs promoters adding votes, which I have mentioned earlier!
• View votes: Click on this link to see a list of the votes of all members / investors.
• Vote Now: click on the link to add your vote.
• View forum (number of posts) = View Forum: if the monitoring site has a forum, then you see comments on the HYIP work. One of them is in our example.
• Bookmark (Add To Favorites): some monitoring sites allow you to make lists of preferred HYIP programs. Thus, you save a lot of time.
Get Monitor Logo: used by HYIP administrators. If you click on this URL, your computer will boot a code on the monitoring button. Thus, the HYIP administrator can add it on his website.
• Listed From: the country in which the HYIP is registered.
• Started On: the day when the HYIP was launched online.
• Added On: the date since which the HYIP has been on the monitoring site.
• Support: methods of communication with the HYIP administrators are usually presented in the form of icons. In our case, there is the feedback form, email, phone and live chat.
• Latest Votes: an overview of recent votes obtained, usually in the form of icons.
• Login to vote!: Click on this link to enter and leave your vote. See also “vote now.”
• Brief presentation of the HYIPs and accepted currencies.
As the main information about the program, the monitoring site shows the number of days during which it is monitoring the HYIP, and the date of the latest payment from the program. Several monitoring sites provide information about the script of the HYIP site: whether it is exclusive, or simply copied or bought anywhere else.
Important Advice: You can find a huge amount of information on the monitoring site, but you need to evaluate it very carefully!
To do this properly, always carry out additional verification of data through services http://www.who.is/ and http://www.whois.com/, as well as browse the site using Google and Alexa ratings. With these simple steps you will understand how often the monitoring site is visited and how reliable it is.
To be continued. Watch out for updates in the blog!;)