Donald John Trump is an American entrepreneur, well-known personality on television and radio, writer. He is also the president of Trump Organization — a large construction company in the United States and the founder of Trump Entertainment, which manages several casinos. Trump has become very famous because of his successful reality show “Candidate”, where he acts both as an executive producer and the host. Trump is Fred Trump’s son, a construction magnate in New York.
Trump has achieved popularity due to its “star” lifestyle and success in real estate, as well as to several skyscrapers bearing his name. He is known as the Donald, which the media named him after his ex-wife Ivana Trump, (originally from the Czech Republic), hardly speaking English, addressed him like this in an interview. Trump is also famous for his popular phrase “You’re fired!” from the reality TV show “The Candidate.” Another distinguishing feature is a hairstyle, which he has not changed throughout his career and which has made Trump the subject of ridicule of both other celebrities and his fans.
Donald John Trump was born on June 14, 1946 in Queens, New York. We can confidently assert that Donald inherited a skill to business from his father, who made a fortune of 20 million dollars from scratch.
Donald Trump started his business from real estate and by 28 he was considered a construction magnate New York.
Among his achievements there is the reconstruction of “Commodore” hotel in Manhattan, construction of the “Trump Tower” on the First Avenue in New York and “Trump Park”, the purchase of “Miss America” and “Miss Universe” contests, “Plaza” hotel and three casinos in Atlantic City, New Jersey, the most famous of them, “Trump’s Castle” and “Taj Mahal”, creating one of the most successful projects of TV company NBC — “Apprentice.” Trump went bankrupt twice and again rose to the top!
Donald Trump’s famous quotes:
- As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.
- Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.
- What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
- Everything in life is luck.
- I don’t hire a lot of number-crunchers, and I don’t trust fancy marketing surveys. I do my own surveys and draw my own conclusions.
- the successful entrepreneur’s unique ability to turn trying times into triumphs.
- A pro looks at the people, because they know business is about people.
In his book “How to become rich” based on personal experience, Donald Trump put the formula for success for everyone who wants to become a billionaire, consisting of 10 rules:
1. Always dress according to your cultural level
2. Deliberately harm your reputation
3. Become your own financial advisor
4. hit back
5. Do not neglect hairdressers
6. Avoid the Handshake Whenever Possible
7. Go with Your Gut
8. Be Optimistic, but Always Be Prepared for the Worst
9. Pay Attention to the Details
10. Make marriage contracts
Donald Trump’s main principle: “came, did, got left.” Despite his age and great fortune Trump has a dream – he wants to implement a project that will write his name in the world history. The project, which will exist for centuries!