Home » John McAfee Announces Upcoming Privacy Coin “Ghost”

John McAfee Announces Upcoming Privacy Coin “Ghost”

John McAfee, a tech guru and CEO of MGT Capital Investments, has announced that he is working on a new upcoming privacy coin “Ghost”.
news - John McAfee Announces Upcoming Privacy Coin “Ghost”

John McAfee, a tech guru and CEO of MGT Capital Investments, has announced he is working on a new upcoming privacy coin “Ghost”.

McAfee has let some details regarding the coin in a series of tweets. First and foremost, he told that the new privacy coin will be built with a proof-of-stake algorithm underpinning it. He also claims that the Ghost will be widely tradable. 

The “Ghost by McAfee” website says that the coin white paper is coming on May 15th. Ghost transactions supposedly use an escrow pool to “shield and erase the history of transactions”. 

On May 25, 25% of the total issue of Ghost tokens will be distributed among holders of the Switch cryptocurrency (ESH), the remaining 75% will be used to pay rewards for staking. 

JOIN TO OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL

ALL THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS ON TELEGRAM

Join to our Telegram channel HYIP.com to be always up-to-date with the latest news of the cryptocurrency space.

As a reminder, the latest crypto asset launched by McAfee was the ERC-20 token, called “Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself Token” and came under the ticker WHACKD. Launched in October last year, it has almost zero liquidity.

Have your say!

1 0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.

Sign Up

ajax-loader