Dash (DASH) current price is $64.67 with a marketcap of $588.49 M. Its price is -4.77% down in last 24 hours.
- Dash (DASH)
- Live Price $64.67
- 24h % -4.77%
- Market Cap$588.49 M
- Volume$316.81 M
- Available Supply9.10 M DASH
More Info About Coin
Dash (formerly known as Darkcoin and XCoin) is an open source peer-to-peer cryptocurrency with a strong focus on the payments industry. Based on the Bitcoin project, Dash aims to be the most user friendly and scalable payments system in the world.
Like most cryptocurrencies, DASH does not have centralized control — the issue occurs when mining. From the reward received by the miners, 90% are distributed between the miners and the operators of master classes. The remaining 10% are used to finance approved projects.
In addition to Bitcoin's feature set, Dash offers instant transactions (InstantSend), private transactions (PrivateSend) and operates a self-governing and self-funding mechanism that fosters the creation of independent entities that serve the network.
The main differences between Dash and Bitcoin are as follows:
- Anonymous transaction in Dash;
- Dash uses several cryptographic algorithms;
- Dash mining requires less energy;
- All members of the Dash network are involved in the decision process about the network future;
- Unlike Bitcoin's single-tier network of miners, Dash utilizes a two-tier network of masternodes and miners, ensuring faster confirmation of transactions as well as their anonymity.
Twitter News Feed
Dash (DASH) is digital cash designed to offer financial freedom to everyone. Payments are instant, easy and secure, with near-zero fees.