NEO (NEO) current price is $17.980 with a marketcap of $1.27 B. Its price is 0.09% up in last 24 hours.
- NEO (NEO)
- Live Price $17.980
- 24h % 0.09%
- Market Cap$1.27 B
- Volume$780.45 M
- Available Supply70.53 M NEO
More Info About Coin
NEO is the first open source blockchain project in China. NEO blockchain system was launched in the autumn of 2016 by a Chinese programmer Da Hongfei. Like the vast majority of crypto coins, the NEO crypto currency has a limit in the number of coins: a total of 100 million NEO coins can be mined.
Advantages of NEO as cryptocurrency:
- Public company, experienced developers;
- Limits on number of coins — up to 115 million per year. This helps the NEO developers to curb inflation;
- Wider functionality than the domestic Ethereum's;
- Relatively low fees;
- The NEO system uses smart-contract technology, which processes information much better and faster than other blockchains.
- Cooperation with large corporations;
- The NEO supports the most popular programming languages, which expands the possibilities and prospects for its commercial use.